Once again, self-published books are in the spotlight: Writer’s Digest is sponsoring its Annual Self-Published EBook Awards. A heads up — final submissions are due on September 1, 2019:
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- $5,000 in cash
- A feature article in the May/June 2020 issue of Writer’s Digest
- A paid trip to the Writer’s Digest Annual Conference
One First Prize winner in each category will receive:
- $1,000 in cash
- Announcement in the May/June 2020 issue of Writer’s Digest
- One-year subscription to Writer’s Digest magazine
All Grand Prize and First Prize winners will receive:
- Be featured on the Writer’s Digest website
- $100 worth of Writer’s Digest Books
- A digital award seal signifying their award
All entrants will receive a brief commentary from a contest judge
- Contemporary Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Young Adult
How to Enter
- The competition is open to all English-language self-published books.
- Entries will be evaluated on content, writing quality and quality of production and appearance.
- All books published or revised and reprinted between 2014 and 2019 are eligible.
For full details, visit: https://www.writersdigest.com/writers-digest-competitions/self-published-ebook-awards
If you have one or more self-published books you’re proud of and want to give more exposure to, why not throw your hat in the ring? Write on!
Please help KWD grow by sharing: https://karinwritesdangerously.wordpress.com/