Brian Clark of Copyblogger offers these “10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer:”
2. Write more.
3. Write even more.
4. Write even more than that
5. Write when you don’t want to
6. Write when you do want to.
7. Write when you have something to say.
8. Write when you don’t have something to say.
9. Write every day.
10. Keep writing.
Short and sweet! This would make a great sign to put up on a bulletin board or above a desk. Now we have a plan as we all write on!
Please help KWD grow by sharing: https://karinwritesdangerously.com/