Sometimes we forget that life is’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. And to get where we want to go, we need to take one step at a time. We can get anything we want if we just keep going!
Here are 10 inspiring thoughts that will make you UNSTOPPABLE! They come to us via my wonderful friend and mentor, Dr. Rob Gilbert*
1. “Continuous effort—not strength or intelligence— is they key to unlocking our potential.” Winston Churchill
2. “Everyone starts from scratch, but not everyone keeps scratching.”
3. “In never tried quitting and I never quit trying.” Dolly Parton
4. “Never place a period where God has placed a comma.”
5. “What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists…and it becomes available only when you are in a state of mind in which you know exactly what you want…and are fully determined not to quit until you get it.” Alexander Graham Bell
6. I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed. And the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep trying.” Tom Hopkins, sales trainer
7. “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarding genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” Calvin Coolidge, 30th U.S. President
8. Rule #1: Take one more step. Rule #2: When you don’t think you can take one more step, refer to Rule #1.” H. Jackson Brown
9. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, until it seems as though you cannot hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” Harriet Beecher Stowe
10. “Any place is within walking distance if you have enough time.” Steven Wright
And now, inspired and emboldened, let’s all “press on”—and write on!
* Be sure to check out Dr. Rob Gilbert’s “The Success Hotline Podcast” for a daily dose of motivation!
Please help KWD grow by sharing: https://karinwritesdangerously.com/